1. Fee is payable in advance during Bank hours from 1st to 15th of the quarter in April, July, October and January in Cash/ Draft or Cheque of the School Branch of O.B.C. situated in the school premises.
2. Fee and other dues are to be paid for full academic year i.e. from April to March (for twelve months) including conveyance charges.
3. Dues once paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
4. In case of the following, the students will be re-admitted only on the payment of Re-admission fee.
a. If a child is withdrawn by the parents,
b. If his/her name is struck off the roll as a disciplinary action on account of long absence or of non-payment,
he/she may be re-admitted at the discretion of the principal.
5. Students withdrawing the use of school conveyance will have to inform the school authorities in writing one month in advance, otherwise they will have to pay the conveyance charges.
6. No student will be allowed to sit in the examination without clearing the dues, if any.